May 26, 2010, 10:53 AM EDT
Our own Tiffany Simons interviewed Evan Longoria and he let spill on all manner of topics, including whether he did his own stunts in that New Era commercial, his recent modeling gig (the Men’s Journal one, that is. Get your mind out of the gutter); which Tampa Bay Ray is the greatest card shark (I was surprised by his answer); and the one person who’s had the most influence on his game. Hint: the answer to the last question is not Pat Burrell.
Oh, and we’re totally fining Tiffany for not calling out Longoria for saying that he likes to watch ESPN on the team plane instead of NBC products like “The Office,” “Parks and Recreation” or “The Marriage Ref.”
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)