May 27, 2010, 4:48 PM EDT
Former major leaguer C.J. Nitkowski has a Twitter account, and a few minutes ago he tweeted something interesting:
Watching some daytime MLB. Camera just zoomed in
& didn’t realize it caught a pitcher cheating. Don’t ask me
who/what. Tricks of the trade.
Uh-oh Casey Blake is on to it. TV guys completely
in the dark. I should start my analyst career.
Fun! The reference to Casey Blake must mean that it’s in the Dodgers-Cubs game. It’s unclear from the context if Casey Blake being “on to it” means that he realizes that the opponent is cheating or if it’s his own guy, and Nitkowski doesn’t say.
C’mon C.J.! Spill! I don’t want to have to go back and watch the whole game to find what you saw!
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 45
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)