May 27, 2010, 4:48 PM EDT
Former major leaguer C.J. Nitkowski has a Twitter account, and a few minutes ago he tweeted something interesting:
Watching some daytime MLB. Camera just zoomed in
& didn’t realize it caught a pitcher cheating. Don’t ask me
who/what. Tricks of the trade.
Uh-oh Casey Blake is on to it. TV guys completely
in the dark. I should start my analyst career.
Fun! The reference to Casey Blake must mean that it’s in the Dodgers-Cubs game. It’s unclear from the context if Casey Blake being “on to it” means that he realizes that the opponent is cheating or if it’s his own guy, and Nitkowski doesn’t say.
C’mon C.J.! Spill! I don’t want to have to go back and watch the whole game to find what you saw!
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 5
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 40
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 41
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 52
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 65
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)