May 27, 2010, 4:48 PM EST
Former major leaguer C.J. Nitkowski has a Twitter account, and a few minutes ago he tweeted something interesting:
Watching some daytime MLB. Camera just zoomed in
& didn’t realize it caught a pitcher cheating. Don’t ask me
who/what. Tricks of the trade.
Uh-oh Casey Blake is on to it. TV guys completely
in the dark. I should start my analyst career.
Fun! The reference to Casey Blake must mean that it’s in the Dodgers-Cubs game. It’s unclear from the context if Casey Blake being “on to it” means that he realizes that the opponent is cheating or if it’s his own guy, and Nitkowski doesn’t say.
C’mon C.J.! Spill! I don’t want to have to go back and watch the whole game to find what you saw!
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)