May 27, 2010, 4:48 PM EST
Former major leaguer C.J. Nitkowski has a Twitter account, and a few minutes ago he tweeted something interesting:
Watching some daytime MLB. Camera just zoomed in
& didn’t realize it caught a pitcher cheating. Don’t ask me
who/what. Tricks of the trade.
Uh-oh Casey Blake is on to it. TV guys completely
in the dark. I should start my analyst career.
Fun! The reference to Casey Blake must mean that it’s in the Dodgers-Cubs game. It’s unclear from the context if Casey Blake being “on to it” means that he realizes that the opponent is cheating or if it’s his own guy, and Nitkowski doesn’t say.
C’mon C.J.! Spill! I don’t want to have to go back and watch the whole game to find what you saw!
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 4
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 33
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 38
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)