May 27, 2010, 4:00 PM EST
Courtesy of MLB.com’s Follow the Padres blog comes word that San Diego will be sporting these babies in tonight’s game:
They’ll have on the version on the far right, by the way. Verdict: I like! Still not my favorite old skool Padres look — I’m partial to the 1977 models — but they’re getting warmer.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (100)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)