May 27, 2010, 2:10 PM EDT
I’m just as excited about the arrival of Stephen Strasburg as anyone, but if you’re either (a) seriously worried that the birth of your baby might interfere with the Strasburg game; or (b) pretending that you’re worried about it so that someone will write about you on the web, you probably need to readjust your life’s priorities.
In other news, I just sold a kidney to buy Strasburg’s only baseball card!!!
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69