May 27, 2010, 2:10 PM EDT
I’m just as excited about the arrival of Stephen Strasburg as anyone, but if you’re either (a) seriously worried that the birth of your baby might interfere with the Strasburg game; or (b) pretending that you’re worried about it so that someone will write about you on the web, you probably need to readjust your life’s priorities.
In other news, I just sold a kidney to buy Strasburg’s only baseball card!!!
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)