May 27, 2010, 2:10 PM EDT
I’m just as excited about the arrival of Stephen Strasburg as anyone, but if you’re either (a) seriously worried that the birth of your baby might interfere with the Strasburg game; or (b) pretending that you’re worried about it so that someone will write about you on the web, you probably need to readjust your life’s priorities.
In other news, I just sold a kidney to buy Strasburg’s only baseball card!!!
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 17
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 9
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 21
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 24
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 37
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 20
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)