May 28, 2010, 9:19 AM EST
“Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. Panicking ain’t going to do no good.”
– Charlie Manuel after last night’s Mets-Phillies game. First of all, when the hell does anyone eat bear? Second, sorry Charlie, but if a bear is eating me, I’m gonna panic.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)