May 30, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
Roy Halladay kept the hat, jersey, ball, lineup card and pitching rubber from his perfect game Saturday against the Marlins, according to Alden Gonzalez of MLB.com. He also received a call from vice president Joe Biden after the game, writes the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Matt Gelb. Oh, and he showed up to the ballpark at 8:30am this morning, ready to do side work and prepare for his next scheduled start.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)