May 30, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
Roy Halladay kept the hat, jersey, ball, lineup card and pitching rubber from his perfect game Saturday against the Marlins, according to Alden Gonzalez of MLB.com. He also received a call from vice president Joe Biden after the game, writes the Philadelphia Inquirer’s Matt Gelb. Oh, and he showed up to the ballpark at 8:30am this morning, ready to do side work and prepare for his next scheduled start.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)