May 31, 2010, 3:42 PM EDT
Derek Jeter had a couple of hits in today’s Yankees-Indians game, but he left this one a few minutes ago with a tight hamstring. No word if it’s serious, but it wasn’t totally apparent why he left the game at the time, so it would appear not.
The Yankees are doing just fine without him, by the way, leading 8-1 in the top of the eighth. Four of those runs courtesy of an Alex Rodriguez grand slam.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)