May 31, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
I love a cheap laugh, and the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s Derrick Goold provides a couple for us today.
He’s in Chicago, and he took pictures of the famous Wrigley Field marquee in mid-message. They can be seen here (scroll down). Taken out of context, a couple of them provide some pretty sharp commentary on the state of the Cubs.
I love “Apply today!” I bet I can hit almost as good as Aramis Ramirez can at the moment.
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 0
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 5
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)