Jun 1, 2010, 9:05 AM EDT
But it’s OK, because the guy doing the mocking is Jason from IIATMS, himself a tremendous Yankees fan.
He just has a problem — as do I — with people wearing ugly red licensed gear, Yankees caps with rhinestones and grown men and women wearing Yankees jerseys with names — either the players’ or [shudder] their own — on the back. Of which there are many in the linked pics, all of which Jason took without leaving his own section at the Yankees-Indians game.
And this isn’t Yankees-hate. This is just a good old-fashioned shaming that will serve to benefit the Yankees Universe in the long run. You have to do that sort of thing from time to time so as to maintain social order, don’t you know.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 7
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 33
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)