Jun 1, 2010, 9:05 AM EDT
But it’s OK, because the guy doing the mocking is Jason from IIATMS, himself a tremendous Yankees fan.
He just has a problem — as do I — with people wearing ugly red licensed gear, Yankees caps with rhinestones and grown men and women wearing Yankees jerseys with names — either the players’ or [shudder] their own — on the back. Of which there are many in the linked pics, all of which Jason took without leaving his own section at the Yankees-Indians game.
And this isn’t Yankees-hate. This is just a good old-fashioned shaming that will serve to benefit the Yankees Universe in the long run. You have to do that sort of thing from time to time so as to maintain social order, don’t you know.
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 0
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 9
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 47
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 29
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)