Jun 1, 2010, 9:05 AM EDT
But it’s OK, because the guy doing the mocking is Jason from IIATMS, himself a tremendous Yankees fan.
He just has a problem — as do I — with people wearing ugly red licensed gear, Yankees caps with rhinestones and grown men and women wearing Yankees jerseys with names — either the players’ or [shudder] their own — on the back. Of which there are many in the linked pics, all of which Jason took without leaving his own section at the Yankees-Indians game.
And this isn’t Yankees-hate. This is just a good old-fashioned shaming that will serve to benefit the Yankees Universe in the long run. You have to do that sort of thing from time to time so as to maintain social order, don’t you know.
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 0
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 4
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 10
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 7
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 29
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 21
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 88
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)