Jun 2, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
Jayson Werth has an RBI single today so it’s not been a total loss or anything, but the dude is still suffering from severely bad luck.
I’m watching the Braves-Phillies game, and Werth leads off the sixth. He smacks one up the middle which should have been a single, but Derek Lowe manages to kick it. The ball goes straight to Martin Prado, and Werth is thrown out.
For no real reason, here’s a still pick of the kick.
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 8
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 18
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 35
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 18
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs 79
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 84
- Reds beat Pirates behind Johnny Cueto, hand National League Central title to St. Louis 20
- Video: Steven Souza Jr. makes sensational catch to secure Jordan Zimmermann’s no-no 24
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (79)
- Bud Selig says A-Rod will “have a clean slate” once his suspension is over (78)