Jun 2, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
Jayson Werth has an RBI single today so it’s not been a total loss or anything, but the dude is still suffering from severely bad luck.
I’m watching the Braves-Phillies game, and Werth leads off the sixth. He smacks one up the middle which should have been a single, but Derek Lowe manages to kick it. The ball goes straight to Martin Prado, and Werth is thrown out.
For no real reason, here’s a still pick of the kick.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 53
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 43
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 60
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 49
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)