Jun 2, 2010, 4:29 PM EDT
The Yankees activated Jorge Posada from the 15-day disabled list this afternoon after the future Hall of Famer — I think so anyway? What say you? — recovered more quickly than anticipated from a hairline fracture in his right foot.
The Bombers were going to wait until after batting practice today to announce the
corresponding roster move. Makes me think that the guy they’re going to demote is throwing BP or something today.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 17
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)