Jun 2, 2010, 5:30 AM EST
Hey folks: Due to a late night of (a) watching Aroldis Chapman pitch against my hometown Columbus Clippers; and (b) catching up with old friends, I wasn’t able to jump on the box scores like I usually do before bedtime.
The good news is that because of my evening I will be able to provide you with a first-hand account of Chapman later this morning. The bad news is that “And That Happened” will be a bit later than usual this morning.
All apologies, but good things come to those who wait.
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 0
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 76
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (76)