Jun 2, 2010, 5:30 AM EDT
Hey folks: Due to a late night of (a) watching Aroldis Chapman pitch against my hometown Columbus Clippers; and (b) catching up with old friends, I wasn’t able to jump on the box scores like I usually do before bedtime.
The good news is that because of my evening I will be able to provide you with a first-hand account of Chapman later this morning. The bad news is that “And That Happened” will be a bit later than usual this morning.
All apologies, but good things come to those who wait.
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 9
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 1
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 11
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 141
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 14
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (141)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)