Jun 2, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
UPDATE: Looks like the comments are back online, folks. Sorry about the inconvenience. Seems I, um, accidentally banned half of the IP addresses in the nation while trying to fight a spammer. In this I am not unlike the man who destroys his house while trying to swat a fly.
Anyway, between that and my power being back on, I’m ready to start this day over and pretend that the morning didn’t happen.
10:10 A.M.: Hey all — as many of you have figured out by now, the comments are a bit loopy this morning and have been since yesterday. Many of you — and me, dadgummit! — have been getting an error message when trying to comment. Not all of you, however, which is just further evidence that we live in an unfair and capricious world.
Anyway, we’re working on it — we’ll be performing the popular “top kill” procedure on it shortly — and will have the oil cleaned up in no time. In the meantime, thanks for your patience.
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 60
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 6
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 67
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (85)