Jun 3, 2010, 7:58 PM EST
Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus released his 2010 MLB Mock Draft this evening, and it’s free for everyone to read. The No. 1 overall pick won’t come as a surprise to anyone — it’s Bryce Harper — but there’s plenty more talent to get acquainted with before the annual event kicks off on June 7.
MLB Network will be running coverage of at least the first round, and we here at HardballTalk and Rotoworld will be keeping tabs throughout the three-day selection process.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 7
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)