Jun 3, 2010, 7:58 PM EDT
Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus released his 2010 MLB Mock Draft this evening, and it’s free for everyone to read. The No. 1 overall pick won’t come as a surprise to anyone — it’s Bryce Harper — but there’s plenty more talent to get acquainted with before the annual event kicks off on June 7.
MLB Network will be running coverage of at least the first round, and we here at HardballTalk and Rotoworld will be keeping tabs throughout the three-day selection process.
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 3
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 38
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 119
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (119)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)