Jun 3, 2010, 7:58 PM EST
Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus released his 2010 MLB Mock Draft this evening, and it’s free for everyone to read. The No. 1 overall pick won’t come as a surprise to anyone — it’s Bryce Harper — but there’s plenty more talent to get acquainted with before the annual event kicks off on June 7.
MLB Network will be running coverage of at least the first round, and we here at HardballTalk and Rotoworld will be keeping tabs throughout the three-day selection process.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)