Jun 3, 2010, 7:58 PM EDT
Kevin Goldstein of Baseball Prospectus released his 2010 MLB Mock Draft this evening, and it’s free for everyone to read. The No. 1 overall pick won’t come as a surprise to anyone — it’s Bryce Harper — but there’s plenty more talent to get acquainted with before the annual event kicks off on June 7.
MLB Network will be running coverage of at least the first round, and we here at HardballTalk and Rotoworld will be keeping tabs throughout the three-day selection process.
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 14
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 12
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 29
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 61
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (144)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (94)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)