Jun 4, 2010, 1:29 AM EDT
The folks over at Wezen-Ball have been timing every MLB home run trot this season. It’s a fun and interesting feature, and if you haven’t already you should definitely go here to check it out.
So far this season, David Ortiz holds six of the seven slowest trot times, while Adam Rosales has the three fastest (not counting inside-the-parkers).
But Wezen-Ball really ramped up the awesome meter today, posting video of a home run trot in the minor leagues that turned violent as the hero rounded the bases. Apparently, losing teams don’t appreciate being taunted non-stop during game-winning home run trots. Who knew?
Anyway, you can watch the video below, but for the whole story, head over to Wezen-Ball.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 21
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)