Jun 4, 2010, 10:51 AM EDT
This is nice to see, but am I alone in thinking that we’ve come close to praising Jim Joyce’s demeanor so much that the backlash is inevitable?
Oh well, I suppose it’s better than what Sarah Palin said about the environmentalists screwing up Galarraga’s perfect game . . .
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)