Jun 7, 2010, 11:12 AM EDT
The bad behavior at the Mets game may not have actually ended up being bad, but thank God we have the Phillies to fall back on:
How dare that kid steal some hardworking man’s beer! Somebody tase him.
UPDATE: I originally had a “via Deadspin” credit here because that’s where I saw it first, but the credit for getting it out to the world should go to Meech.one at The Fightins. A thousand pardons, Meech. Let no one take credit for showing little kids drinking beer at Philly games besides you!
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 25
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 61
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 24
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 16
- Kris Medlen expects to have another Tommy John surgery 13
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)