Jun 7, 2010, 11:12 AM EST
The bad behavior at the Mets game may not have actually ended up being bad, but thank God we have the Phillies to fall back on:
How dare that kid steal some hardworking man’s beer! Somebody tase him.
UPDATE: I originally had a “via Deadspin” credit here because that’s where I saw it first, but the credit for getting it out to the world should go to Meech.one at The Fightins. A thousand pardons, Meech. Let no one take credit for showing little kids drinking beer at Philly games besides you!
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 0
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 65
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 254
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (254)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)