Jun 7, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
Mike Cameron said he was bringing “sexiness and color” back to the Red Sox outfield. He forgot one other thing: leather.
Witness the great catch he made yesterday afternoon to send the Sox-Orioles game into extra innings. With all due respect to Darnell McDonald, the seemingly effortless way in which Cameron ranged back for that drive to the deepest part of Camden Yards and caught the ball over his shoulder is the reason the Sox went out and snagged him.
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 13
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 10
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 32
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 62
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 27
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 12
- Orioles trade for Brewers outfielder Gerardo Parra 19
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 45
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)