Jun 8, 2010, 8:45 AM EDT
“I don’t even think I know how to spell Milwaukee . . . I wasn’t really expecting the Brewers.”
– Brewers’ first round pick Dylan Covey on being selected by Milwokey. Don’t worry Brew Crew fans; he said that in exuberance, not disdain. He also said he wants to sign early and get playing. Of course they all say that, don’t they?
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)