Jun 8, 2010, 8:20 AM EDT
Matthew brought the analytical noise last night, breaking down the first 50 picks of the 2010 draft. And you need to read it because let’s face it: you don’t know any of these guys besides Bryce Harper. Um, neither do I, which is why I’m reading it too.
Now get into the office and tell all your friends that you knew all of this already. Really, it’s cool. We won’t say anything.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 70
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 17
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)