Jun 9, 2010, 10:20 AM EDT
In three years of blogging I don’t think I’ve ever ran a poll, but Bud Selig’s comments this morning about how most people in baseball don’t want instant replay kind of grind my gears. I think it’s counterfactual and that most people want some form of replay.
But I wouldn’t mind getting a sense of the sentiment, however unscientific it may be, from you folks. Two questions today: replay or not to replay, and if so, how:
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17