Jun 11, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
I realize that he’s a big deal and everything, but if you’re a Cleveland Indians fan, isn’t having Stephen Strasburg jerseys dominate your own team’s merchandise booths kind of sad?
I suppose as of today they could put some Carlos Santana jerseys in there, but for now the Indians are allowing themselves to be pwned by a 21 year-old Washington National.
I suppose they’ll cry themselves all the way to the bank.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 103
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8