Jun 11, 2010, 4:12 PM EST
I realize that he’s a big deal and everything, but if you’re a Cleveland Indians fan, isn’t having Stephen Strasburg jerseys dominate your own team’s merchandise booths kind of sad?
I suppose as of today they could put some Carlos Santana jerseys in there, but for now the Indians are allowing themselves to be pwned by a 21 year-old Washington National.
I suppose they’ll cry themselves all the way to the bank.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 44
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 108
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)