Jun 11, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
I realize that he’s a big deal and everything, but if you’re a Cleveland Indians fan, isn’t having Stephen Strasburg jerseys dominate your own team’s merchandise booths kind of sad?
I suppose as of today they could put some Carlos Santana jerseys in there, but for now the Indians are allowing themselves to be pwned by a 21 year-old Washington National.
I suppose they’ll cry themselves all the way to the bank.
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 5
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 5
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 30
- The Dodgers took the shift to the extreme last night 47
- VIDEO: Jorge Soler hits two long home runs in third major league game 20
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 37
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 32
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)