Jun 11, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
I realize that he’s a big deal and everything, but if you’re a Cleveland Indians fan, isn’t having Stephen Strasburg jerseys dominate your own team’s merchandise booths kind of sad?
I suppose as of today they could put some Carlos Santana jerseys in there, but for now the Indians are allowing themselves to be pwned by a 21 year-old Washington National.
I suppose they’ll cry themselves all the way to the bank.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 6
- Rangers catcher Geovany Soto arrested for marijuana possession 60
- Babe Ruth made his major league debut 100 years ago today 48
- Rockies owner: “maybe Denver doesn’t deserve a franchise . . . maybe time for it to find a new home” 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 33
- Masahiro Tanaka diagnosed with partially-torn UCL in elbow 113
- Yadier Molina to miss 8-12 weeks with a torn thumb ligament 31
- Carlos Beltran placed on concussion disabled list after batting practice mishap 16
- Shocker: the Red Sox publicly criticize A.J. Pierzynski after cutting him (191)
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- Masahiro Tanaka diagnosed with partially-torn UCL in elbow (113)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (102)