Jun 11, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
All the little chicks with the crimson lips go “Cleveland Rocks! Cleveland Rocks!”
Two fans ran across the field in Cleveland and interrupted last night’s game
between the Indians and the Red Sox.
One of the young men was wearing a LeBron James jersey. The men appeared
to trailing a stream of powder behind them, perhaps imitating the
Cavaliers star. James has a pregame ritual in which he slaps his hands
together and blows powder in the air.
Notably, they did not have to be tased. This despite that powder they were trailing which, according to all the armchair security experts who commented back when the Philly guy did his thing, could have been anthrax or anti-matter or Ice-Nine for all we know. Indeed, why these guys weren’t shot in the face the minute they hit the field is an affront to national security.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 8
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 22
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 34
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)