Jun 15, 2010, 11:23 AM EDT
I’m not going to say that the Stephen Strasburg hype is getting to be a bit much, but as of 20 minutes ago, the bidding on an autographed Stephen Strasburg ball from his first game is up to $18,080. At that level of ridiculousness I find it cute that people are still bidding in $10 or $20 increments, but there you are.
In other news, a Mark Prior autographed ball can be had for $64.99.
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 9
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 18
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 35
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 18
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs 79
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 84
- Reds beat Pirates behind Johnny Cueto, hand National League Central title to St. Louis 20
- Video: Steven Souza Jr. makes sensational catch to secure Jordan Zimmermann’s no-no 24
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (79)
- Bud Selig says A-Rod will “have a clean slate” once his suspension is over (78)