Jun 15, 2010, 8:21 AM EST
Ken Rosenthal reports that the Cubs would like to deal Kosuke Fukudome and are open to offers. In related news, I would like to run away to a tropical island with Kelly Brook and I’m accepting offers to that affect as well.
Given that Fukudome makes $13 million this year and $13.5 million next year, I think I’m more likely to get my deal done than the Cubs are to get theirs done. But either way, neither of us are going to get our deals done without paying an awful lot of money to make them happen.
But hey, you can never get want you want if you don’t ask.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)