Jun 15, 2010, 8:21 AM EDT
Ken Rosenthal reports that the Cubs would like to deal Kosuke Fukudome and are open to offers. In related news, I would like to run away to a tropical island with Kelly Brook and I’m accepting offers to that affect as well.
Given that Fukudome makes $13 million this year and $13.5 million next year, I think I’m more likely to get my deal done than the Cubs are to get theirs done. But either way, neither of us are going to get our deals done without paying an awful lot of money to make them happen.
But hey, you can never get want you want if you don’t ask.
- How’d he do that? Magician Maddux fooled hitters all the way to Hall 11
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 46
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 35
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 14
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 193
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 22
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 36
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (193)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)