Jun 17, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
It’s been a Mannyful day around here, so why not one more?
If fans are going to boo Manny as he plays in Boston this weekend, they’re going to have to do it when he bats because Joe Torre said that Ramirez will be DHing for the entire series with the Red Sox. He’ll be DHing for the the next series against the Angels too.
What, you were expecting Jamey Carroll?
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 2
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 134
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 10
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (142)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)