Jun 17, 2010, 9:47 AM EDT
The Daily News reports that he’ll be flinging up fat ones for the home run derby at the Texas League All-Star Game. The real reason I link this however is the sidebar pic of Brian McNamee leaving his grand jury appearance last month. Go check it out. I’ll wait.
Neat, huh? I think the fact that Roger Clemens is getting his butt handed to him in a case that deals primarily with personal reputations by a guy who (a) looks like Andy Dick; and (b) wears a tie with an advertisement for a supplement manufacturer on it speaks volumes as to just how much Rocket and his lawyers screwed up his case.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 7
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 81
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 115
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (116)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)