Jun 17, 2010, 9:47 AM EDT
The Daily News reports that he’ll be flinging up fat ones for the home run derby at the Texas League All-Star Game. The real reason I link this however is the sidebar pic of Brian McNamee leaving his grand jury appearance last month. Go check it out. I’ll wait.
Neat, huh? I think the fact that Roger Clemens is getting his butt handed to him in a case that deals primarily with personal reputations by a guy who (a) looks like Andy Dick; and (b) wears a tie with an advertisement for a supplement manufacturer on it speaks volumes as to just how much Rocket and his lawyers screwed up his case.
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 17
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 30
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 27
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)