Jun 17, 2010, 9:47 AM EDT
The Daily News reports that he’ll be flinging up fat ones for the home run derby at the Texas League All-Star Game. The real reason I link this however is the sidebar pic of Brian McNamee leaving his grand jury appearance last month. Go check it out. I’ll wait.
Neat, huh? I think the fact that Roger Clemens is getting his butt handed to him in a case that deals primarily with personal reputations by a guy who (a) looks like Andy Dick; and (b) wears a tie with an advertisement for a supplement manufacturer on it speaks volumes as to just how much Rocket and his lawyers screwed up his case.
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 16
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 11
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 182
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 21
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 34
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 87
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (183)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)