Jun 17, 2010, 9:47 AM EDT
The Daily News reports that he’ll be flinging up fat ones for the home run derby at the Texas League All-Star Game. The real reason I link this however is the sidebar pic of Brian McNamee leaving his grand jury appearance last month. Go check it out. I’ll wait.
Neat, huh? I think the fact that Roger Clemens is getting his butt handed to him in a case that deals primarily with personal reputations by a guy who (a) looks like Andy Dick; and (b) wears a tie with an advertisement for a supplement manufacturer on it speaks volumes as to just how much Rocket and his lawyers screwed up his case.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)