Jun 17, 2010, 9:47 AM EDT
The Daily News reports that he’ll be flinging up fat ones for the home run derby at the Texas League All-Star Game. The real reason I link this however is the sidebar pic of Brian McNamee leaving his grand jury appearance last month. Go check it out. I’ll wait.
Neat, huh? I think the fact that Roger Clemens is getting his butt handed to him in a case that deals primarily with personal reputations by a guy who (a) looks like Andy Dick; and (b) wears a tie with an advertisement for a supplement manufacturer on it speaks volumes as to just how much Rocket and his lawyers screwed up his case.
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 50
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 17
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 39
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)