Jun 18, 2010, 5:25 PM EDT
Yesterday we had scouts and execs saying that Chase Utley is injured, and earlier today one of his own coaches said he had a knee injury. Chase Utley isn’t having any of that, though. Utley just told Todd Zolecki “In my opinion there’s no injury whatsoever.” So I guess that means that either Utley isn’t injured and Davey Lopes was misinformed or Utley is injured and he’s being a tough guy.
Of course, if he doesn’t start heating up at the plate it’s all rather academic, isn’t it?
- Giants rout Royals 11-4 in Game 4 to even up the World Series at 2-2 10
- Mike Trout, Giancarlo Stanton win the Hank Aaron Award 1
- World Series, Game 4: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Report: Rays owner Stuart Sternberg has discussed moving the team to Montreal 62
- Dave Dombrowski on Miguel Cabrera: “It’s worse than what we ever would have anticipated” 31
- World Series Reset: Can the Giants even things up? 4
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 36
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 4
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (143)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (106)