Jun 18, 2010, 9:25 AM EDT
In a move that will delight everyone over the age of 30 and confuse everyone under, Jerry Seinfeld will join Keith Hernandez in the SNY booth for next week’s Mets-Tigers game. Seinfeld is scheduled to show up during the top of the third inning and will stay for at least three innings.
“Seinfeld” freaks like me will enjoy it. We’re just wired like that. I’ve seen every episode 1,406 times and I’d still watch one if you turned it on right now.
But I’m NOT driving him to the airport!
- Playoff Reset: Both AL Division Series Get Underway 17
- Madison Bumgarner delivers a shutout as Giants roll past Pirates in NL Wild Card Game 17
- Angels announce ALDS rotation: Jered Weaver in Game 1, Matt Shoemaker for Game 2 2
- The beauty of belief 52
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 44
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Ned Yost on the sixth inning and his bullpen usage: “its just one of those things” (82)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)