Jun 18, 2010, 9:25 AM EST
In a move that will delight everyone over the age of 30 and confuse everyone under, Jerry Seinfeld will join Keith Hernandez in the SNY booth for next week’s Mets-Tigers game. Seinfeld is scheduled to show up during the top of the third inning and will stay for at least three innings.
“Seinfeld” freaks like me will enjoy it. We’re just wired like that. I’ve seen every episode 1,406 times and I’d still watch one if you turned it on right now.
But I’m NOT driving him to the airport!
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 13
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Phillies and Brewers moving closer to Jonathan Papelbon trade 52
- Pete Rose will be at the All-Star Game in Cincinnati this year 29
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (143)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)