Jun 18, 2010, 9:25 AM EDT
In a move that will delight everyone over the age of 30 and confuse everyone under, Jerry Seinfeld will join Keith Hernandez in the SNY booth for next week’s Mets-Tigers game. Seinfeld is scheduled to show up during the top of the third inning and will stay for at least three innings.
“Seinfeld” freaks like me will enjoy it. We’re just wired like that. I’ve seen every episode 1,406 times and I’d still watch one if you turned it on right now.
But I’m NOT driving him to the airport!
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 8
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 10
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 96
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)