Jun 18, 2010, 9:25 AM EDT
In a move that will delight everyone over the age of 30 and confuse everyone under, Jerry Seinfeld will join Keith Hernandez in the SNY booth for next week’s Mets-Tigers game. Seinfeld is scheduled to show up during the top of the third inning and will stay for at least three innings.
“Seinfeld” freaks like me will enjoy it. We’re just wired like that. I’ve seen every episode 1,406 times and I’d still watch one if you turned it on right now.
But I’m NOT driving him to the airport!
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona