Jun 18, 2010, 9:25 AM EST
In a move that will delight everyone over the age of 30 and confuse everyone under, Jerry Seinfeld will join Keith Hernandez in the SNY booth for next week’s Mets-Tigers game. Seinfeld is scheduled to show up during the top of the third inning and will stay for at least three innings.
“Seinfeld” freaks like me will enjoy it. We’re just wired like that. I’ve seen every episode 1,406 times and I’d still watch one if you turned it on right now.
But I’m NOT driving him to the airport!
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 15
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 74
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 13
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 45
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 140
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 18
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- It is perfectly clear that A-Rod is the Yankees’ DH. At best. So there will be no drama, right? 37
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (140)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)