Jun 20, 2010, 5:41 PM EST
Here we go again.
Lady Gaga, who infiltrated Citi Field last week to watch the Padres take on the Mets and give a few inappropriate gestures to the crowd, was back in New York this weekend to terrorize yet another perfectly innocent baseball stadium.
Gaga watched the first of a three-game interleague series between the Mets and Yankees at Yankee Stadium on Friday night and traveled down to the home clubhouse afterward to visit with the boys in pinstripes, including third baseman Alex Rodriguez and second baseman Robinson Cano.
The Yanks lost the game, though, and Gaga was wearing a skimpy, lingerie-like outfit with her bra showing through a half-unbuttoned Yankees uniform. Oh, and she allegedly drank whiskey and groped herself while making the rounds in the locker room. How risque.
Gaga is almost certainly eating up the publicity and probably doesn’t care that she has been banned permanently from the Yankees’ clubhouse by Hal Steinbrenner. But for the sake of baseball fans around the globe, please, you no-talent Madonna wannabe, leave our lovely game out of your ongoing attention-seeking tour.
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 23
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 27
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 96
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 144
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 19
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (96)