Jun 20, 2010, 5:41 PM EDT
Here we go again.
Lady Gaga, who infiltrated Citi Field last week to watch the Padres take on the Mets and give a few inappropriate gestures to the crowd, was back in New York this weekend to terrorize yet another perfectly innocent baseball stadium.
Gaga watched the first of a three-game interleague series between the Mets and Yankees at Yankee Stadium on Friday night and traveled down to the home clubhouse afterward to visit with the boys in pinstripes, including third baseman Alex Rodriguez and second baseman Robinson Cano.
The Yanks lost the game, though, and Gaga was wearing a skimpy, lingerie-like outfit with her bra showing through a half-unbuttoned Yankees uniform. Oh, and she allegedly drank whiskey and groped herself while making the rounds in the locker room. How risque.
Gaga is almost certainly eating up the publicity and probably doesn’t care that she has been banned permanently from the Yankees’ clubhouse by Hal Steinbrenner. But for the sake of baseball fans around the globe, please, you no-talent Madonna wannabe, leave our lovely game out of your ongoing attention-seeking tour.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 40
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 29
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 78
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week (80)