Jun 22, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
“What she is doing now is she is going to go from stadium to stadium making a fool of herself. It’s like the Orioles”
I’ll admit, I’m a big Letterman fan going back to the early 80s, but soon after I had kids I realized that wasn’t able to stay up late enough to watch him anymore. As such, this was the first time I’ve watched his monologue in ages. I can’t decide, therefore, if I’m happy or disappointed that he made the same basic Regis joke in this one that he’s been making for the past 25 years.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 31
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 45
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 103
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 32