Jun 22, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
“What she is doing now is she is going to go from stadium to stadium making a fool of herself. It’s like the Orioles”
I’ll admit, I’m a big Letterman fan going back to the early 80s, but soon after I had kids I realized that wasn’t able to stay up late enough to watch him anymore. As such, this was the first time I’ve watched his monologue in ages. I can’t decide, therefore, if I’m happy or disappointed that he made the same basic Regis joke in this one that he’s been making for the past 25 years.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (124)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (82)
- Blackhawks stave off elimination
- Video: Highlights: Blackhawks top Red Wings 4-1
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PHT: Bruins bounce Rangers, advance to Conf. finals
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?