Jun 22, 2010, 1:11 PM EDT
Warning: if I catch any of you wearing any of the hats featured here I will likely assault you. And I’m guessing that once the jury sees the hats in question, I will be acquitted.
Nothing personal against the good people at New Era — I love my Braves road cap and have even bought an alternate or a throwback cap or two in my time — but this is pretty hideous.
The question is where do you go from here? The only worse thing I can imagine is to make a hat that opens up at the top to reveal a giant spring-loaded hammer that randomly whacks people. And really, there are even times that would come in handy.
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 62
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 58
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 15
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 27
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 65
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (87)