Jun 22, 2010, 1:11 PM EDT
Warning: if I catch any of you wearing any of the hats featured here I will likely assault you. And I’m guessing that once the jury sees the hats in question, I will be acquitted.
Nothing personal against the good people at New Era — I love my Braves road cap and have even bought an alternate or a throwback cap or two in my time — but this is pretty hideous.
The question is where do you go from here? The only worse thing I can imagine is to make a hat that opens up at the top to reveal a giant spring-loaded hammer that randomly whacks people. And really, there are even times that would come in handy.
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 0
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 12
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- 2015 Preview: New York Yankees 63
- 2015 Preview: Cleveland Indians 10
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (103)
- Joe West ejects A.J. Pierzynski by calmly telling the Braves’ dugout “you need a new catcher.” (97)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)