Jun 22, 2010, 1:11 PM EDT
Warning: if I catch any of you wearing any of the hats featured here I will likely assault you. And I’m guessing that once the jury sees the hats in question, I will be acquitted.
Nothing personal against the good people at New Era — I love my Braves road cap and have even bought an alternate or a throwback cap or two in my time — but this is pretty hideous.
The question is where do you go from here? The only worse thing I can imagine is to make a hat that opens up at the top to reveal a giant spring-loaded hammer that randomly whacks people. And really, there are even times that would come in handy.
- Behind strong bullpen, Royals edge Giants 3-2 to take a 2-1 World Series lead 9
- Paul Konerko, Jimmy Rollins named co-winners of the Roberto Clemente Award 1
- The greatest trick this Royals bullpen ever pulled … 3
- Adam Wainwright underwent elbow surgery to “trim” cartilage 11
- World Series, Game 3: Royals vs. Giants lineups 1
- Andrew Friedman got $35 million to leave the Rays for the Dodgers … and he might be underpaid 13
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays 141
- World Series Reset: On to AT&T Park 14
- Shocker! Joe Maddon to opt out of his contract and leave the Rays (141)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (122)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (109)
- The World Series ratings are low. So what? (101)