Jun 22, 2010, 1:11 PM EDT
Warning: if I catch any of you wearing any of the hats featured here I will likely assault you. And I’m guessing that once the jury sees the hats in question, I will be acquitted.
Nothing personal against the good people at New Era — I love my Braves road cap and have even bought an alternate or a throwback cap or two in my time — but this is pretty hideous.
The question is where do you go from here? The only worse thing I can imagine is to make a hat that opens up at the top to reveal a giant spring-loaded hammer that randomly whacks people. And really, there are even times that would come in handy.
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 17
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 30
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 27
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Tony La Russa denies that Kirk Gibson’s job is safe 22
- Pirates activate Andrew McCutchen from the disabled list 2
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (70)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)