Jun 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EST
I feel icky even linking to it, but if I don’t you’ll never have a chance to read about a convicted attempted prostitute’s sexual fantasies about former Phillies pitcher Larry Christenson. And really, I couldn’t bear for you not to know that as, admittedly, Larry Christenson was not without his charms.
And actually, that link goes to the Philly Inquirer’s summary of the blog, not the blog itself (there’s a link for it there if you’re really curious). Maybe that’s prudish of me, but when you click on a link to a blog, you’re not just clicking a link to that blog. You’re clicking a link to every blog that blog has, um, clicked with.
Screw it, just be safe people.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 7
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 295
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)