Jun 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
I feel icky even linking to it, but if I don’t you’ll never have a chance to read about a convicted attempted prostitute’s sexual fantasies about former Phillies pitcher Larry Christenson. And really, I couldn’t bear for you not to know that as, admittedly, Larry Christenson was not without his charms.
And actually, that link goes to the Philly Inquirer’s summary of the blog, not the blog itself (there’s a link for it there if you’re really curious). Maybe that’s prudish of me, but when you click on a link to a blog, you’re not just clicking a link to that blog. You’re clicking a link to every blog that blog has, um, clicked with.
Screw it, just be safe people.
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 5
- Dodgers acquire Mat Latos and Michael Morse from Marlins 40
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 41
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 31
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 52
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 65
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)