Jun 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
I feel icky even linking to it, but if I don’t you’ll never have a chance to read about a convicted attempted prostitute’s sexual fantasies about former Phillies pitcher Larry Christenson. And really, I couldn’t bear for you not to know that as, admittedly, Larry Christenson was not without his charms.
And actually, that link goes to the Philly Inquirer’s summary of the blog, not the blog itself (there’s a link for it there if you’re really curious). Maybe that’s prudish of me, but when you click on a link to a blog, you’re not just clicking a link to that blog. You’re clicking a link to every blog that blog has, um, clicked with.
Screw it, just be safe people.
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 23
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)