Jun 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
I feel icky even linking to it, but if I don’t you’ll never have a chance to read about a convicted attempted prostitute’s sexual fantasies about former Phillies pitcher Larry Christenson. And really, I couldn’t bear for you not to know that as, admittedly, Larry Christenson was not without his charms.
And actually, that link goes to the Philly Inquirer’s summary of the blog, not the blog itself (there’s a link for it there if you’re really curious). Maybe that’s prudish of me, but when you click on a link to a blog, you’re not just clicking a link to that blog. You’re clicking a link to every blog that blog has, um, clicked with.
Screw it, just be safe people.
- We’re not going to pretend that Bo Porter had no idea what he was getting into, are we? 43
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 50
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 32
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 61
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 56
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 19
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (75)