Jun 23, 2010, 3:30 PM EDT
I feel icky even linking to it, but if I don’t you’ll never have a chance to read about a convicted attempted prostitute’s sexual fantasies about former Phillies pitcher Larry Christenson. And really, I couldn’t bear for you not to know that as, admittedly, Larry Christenson was not without his charms.
And actually, that link goes to the Philly Inquirer’s summary of the blog, not the blog itself (there’s a link for it there if you’re really curious). Maybe that’s prudish of me, but when you click on a link to a blog, you’re not just clicking a link to that blog. You’re clicking a link to every blog that blog has, um, clicked with.
Screw it, just be safe people.
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 0
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 46
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)