Jun 23, 2010, 8:44 AM EDT
I may have jinxed Tommy Hanson last week by writing about his outstanding numbers through 35 career starts, because his 36th outing was a disaster last night.
He allowed a career-high nine runs on 13 hits against the White Sox and failed to record a strikeout for the first time as his ERA ballooned from 3.38 to 4.13.
Braves fans shouldn’t worry too much, because Hanson also had an awful start against the Reds on May 20, but in between went 4-0 with a 2.03 ERA.
- Report: Astros to acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 0
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 7
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 4
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 59
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 110
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (110)