Jun 23, 2010, 8:44 AM EDT
I may have jinxed Tommy Hanson last week by writing about his outstanding numbers through 35 career starts, because his 36th outing was a disaster last night.
He allowed a career-high nine runs on 13 hits against the White Sox and failed to record a strikeout for the first time as his ERA ballooned from 3.38 to 4.13.
Braves fans shouldn’t worry too much, because Hanson also had an awful start against the Reds on May 20, but in between went 4-0 with a 2.03 ERA.
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 25
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 15
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 35
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 62
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)