Jun 24, 2010, 4:10 PM EST
Maybe he was trying to escape the Hellacious storm that just blew threw
Citizens Bank Park. Seriously, check out that pic and be thankful that you’re not there. Unless you are there and are reading this on your phone, in which case what the hell, dude?
The Phillies are up 12-3 in the eighth, so
the umps should just call it. That is, assuming any of them survive to
fill out the paperwork.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (83)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)