Jun 24, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
Maybe he was trying to escape the Hellacious storm that just blew threw
Citizens Bank Park. Seriously, check out that pic and be thankful that you’re not there. Unless you are there and are reading this on your phone, in which case what the hell, dude?
The Phillies are up 12-3 in the eighth, so
the umps should just call it. That is, assuming any of them survive to
fill out the paperwork.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69