Jun 24, 2010, 4:10 PM EST
Maybe he was trying to escape the Hellacious storm that just blew threw
Citizens Bank Park. Seriously, check out that pic and be thankful that you’re not there. Unless you are there and are reading this on your phone, in which case what the hell, dude?
The Phillies are up 12-3 in the eighth, so
the umps should just call it. That is, assuming any of them survive to
fill out the paperwork.
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 36
- Mark Prior’s retirement reminds us that young pitchers will break your heart 14
- Roy Halladay is retiring 53
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 48
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 61
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)