Jun 24, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
Maybe he was trying to escape the Hellacious storm that just blew threw
Citizens Bank Park. Seriously, check out that pic and be thankful that you’re not there. Unless you are there and are reading this on your phone, in which case what the hell, dude?
The Phillies are up 12-3 in the eighth, so
the umps should just call it. That is, assuming any of them survive to
fill out the paperwork.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 7
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 155
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (160)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)