Jun 26, 2010, 3:28 PM EST
Prince Harry threw out of the first pitch before Saturday’s game between the Mets and Twins at CitiField, according to the Associated Press.
As you can see from the image to the right, Harry’s form was a bit robotic and he even looks a bit like Kris Benson here, but he actually did just fine as far as first pitches go. In fact, he probably had more giddy-up on that pitch than Benson has had since 2006.
Just to get things straight, Prince Harry is in New York, watching a Mets game, while many of us are watching the World Cup. Things are most definitely out of whack.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 43
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 108
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)