Jun 26, 2010, 3:28 PM EST
Prince Harry threw out of the first pitch before Saturday’s game between the Mets and Twins at CitiField, according to the Associated Press.
As you can see from the image to the right, Harry’s form was a bit robotic and he even looks a bit like Kris Benson here, but he actually did just fine as far as first pitches go. In fact, he probably had more giddy-up on that pitch than Benson has had since 2006.
Just to get things straight, Prince Harry is in New York, watching a Mets game, while many of us are watching the World Cup. Things are most definitely out of whack.
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 51
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 24