Jun 28, 2010, 1:26 PM EST
The Red Sox’ Clay Buchholz, who was originally reported to have hyperextended his knee, has been diagnosed with a minor lower hamstring
tear. He’s still confident that he’ll make his next start, but that doesn’t seem bloody likely, now, does it? I mean, sure, I’m not a doctor, but “torn hamstring” sounds simply icky, no?
Now, come over here and let me look at the lump on your neck. I’m sure I can tell you what it is . . .
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)