Jun 28, 2010, 1:26 PM EDT
The Red Sox’ Clay Buchholz, who was originally reported to have hyperextended his knee, has been diagnosed with a minor lower hamstring
tear. He’s still confident that he’ll make his next start, but that doesn’t seem bloody likely, now, does it? I mean, sure, I’m not a doctor, but “torn hamstring” sounds simply icky, no?
Now, come over here and let me look at the lump on your neck. I’m sure I can tell you what it is . . .
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (111)