Jun 28, 2010, 1:26 PM EST
The Red Sox’ Clay Buchholz, who was originally reported to have hyperextended his knee, has been diagnosed with a minor lower hamstring
tear. He’s still confident that he’ll make his next start, but that doesn’t seem bloody likely, now, does it? I mean, sure, I’m not a doctor, but “torn hamstring” sounds simply icky, no?
Now, come over here and let me look at the lump on your neck. I’m sure I can tell you what it is . . .
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)