Jun 28, 2010, 1:26 PM EDT
The Red Sox’ Clay Buchholz, who was originally reported to have hyperextended his knee, has been diagnosed with a minor lower hamstring
tear. He’s still confident that he’ll make his next start, but that doesn’t seem bloody likely, now, does it? I mean, sure, I’m not a doctor, but “torn hamstring” sounds simply icky, no?
Now, come over here and let me look at the lump on your neck. I’m sure I can tell you what it is . . .
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 74
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 53
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11