Jun 28, 2010, 1:10 PM EDT
I was just thinking about I’m not coming out the game until I give
up a hit or a home run, whichever one comes first.
– Edwin Jackson, on concerns about his pitch count during his no-hitter Friday night. If you take him literally, wouldn’t he have stayed in the game if he gave up a homer? Because then the no-hitter would still be intact . . .
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 7
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 26
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)