Jun 28, 2010, 1:10 PM EST
I was just thinking about I’m not coming out the game until I give
up a hit or a home run, whichever one comes first.
– Edwin Jackson, on concerns about his pitch count during his no-hitter Friday night. If you take him literally, wouldn’t he have stayed in the game if he gave up a homer? Because then the no-hitter would still be intact . . .
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)