Jun 30, 2010, 10:09 AM EDT
This follows this morning’s earlier post about the Rangers financial disclosures. Those disclosures revealed that Jamey Newberg has been paid some $27K in the past year by the Rangers, who he covers in his blog, The Newberg Report.
You should read Newberg’s entire statement in the second half of this post, but for those too lazy to click, the upshot is that he provides content for the Rangers website and Gameday program, and that he is paid for copies of his annual publication that the Rangers give to season ticket holders.
As disclosures go, I’d say it’s pretty full. Still, it’s something that probably should have been mentioned somewhere on his blog before now.
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 0
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 6
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 24
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras 76
- 2015 Preview: Pittsburgh Pirates 12
- 2015 Preview: San Diego Padres 22
- MLB is looking into some strange gambling tweets involving Marlins pitcher Jarred Cosart 46
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (114)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Cardinals add “OT” patch for Oscar Taveras (76)
- Andrew McCutchen cut his hair for the first time in eight years (75)