Jul 1, 2010, 5:11 PM EST
As we mentioned on Tuesday, Mark Prior is trying to make a comeback. He had his workout at USC yesterday in front of representatives from 15 teams. FanHouse’s Tom Krasovic said that at least one team is interested in him. No idea who it is.
Prior apparently hit 90 miles per hour during his session, but that doesn’t mean much as far as these things go. No matter what the interest level, the odds of him coming back at this point have to be longer than the odds of successfully surviving an attack on an Imperial Star
Destroyer or successfully navigating an asteroid field or something.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (96)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (85)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)