Jul 1, 2010, 5:11 PM EDT
As we mentioned on Tuesday, Mark Prior is trying to make a comeback. He had his workout at USC yesterday in front of representatives from 15 teams. FanHouse’s Tom Krasovic said that at least one team is interested in him. No idea who it is.
Prior apparently hit 90 miles per hour during his session, but that doesn’t mean much as far as these things go. No matter what the interest level, the odds of him coming back at this point have to be longer than the odds of successfully surviving an attack on an Imperial Star
Destroyer or successfully navigating an asteroid field or something.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 6
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 55
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105