Jul 1, 2010, 5:11 PM EDT
As we mentioned on Tuesday, Mark Prior is trying to make a comeback. He had his workout at USC yesterday in front of representatives from 15 teams. FanHouse’s Tom Krasovic said that at least one team is interested in him. No idea who it is.
Prior apparently hit 90 miles per hour during his session, but that doesn’t mean much as far as these things go. No matter what the interest level, the odds of him coming back at this point have to be longer than the odds of successfully surviving an attack on an Imperial Star
Destroyer or successfully navigating an asteroid field or something.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)