Jul 1, 2010, 5:11 PM EST
As we mentioned on Tuesday, Mark Prior is trying to make a comeback. He had his workout at USC yesterday in front of representatives from 15 teams. FanHouse’s Tom Krasovic said that at least one team is interested in him. No idea who it is.
Prior apparently hit 90 miles per hour during his session, but that doesn’t mean much as far as these things go. No matter what the interest level, the odds of him coming back at this point have to be longer than the odds of successfully surviving an attack on an Imperial Star
Destroyer or successfully navigating an asteroid field or something.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)