Jul 6, 2010, 12:30 PM EDT
Because you people don’t get enough of my opinions around here, I offer you a link to an interview for which I (virtually) sat yesterday with my friend Russ Smith over at SpliceToday. Among the topics covered:
- How much money will Derek Jeter make in his next deal and what A-Rod may have to do with it;
- What I’d do about baseball’s Umpires Gone Wild problem;
- A somewhat extended discussion of immigration policy in which I am totally unqualified to take part but did so anyway because what is life without bullcrap amateur opinions;
- How long it takes me to write a post; and
- Assorted rants about the DH, realignment, the Orioles, the Phillies and how I’m so damn smart to have picked the Braves in the NL East at the beginning of the season.
Other stuff too. If you like what I write here, you’ll probably like what I went on about over there. If you don’t like what I write here I’m rather shocked that you’re still reading.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 76
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47