Jul 7, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
I spent a lot of my time in the law litigating election cases, so if the Swisher people feel like suing the Youkilis people over their latest attack ad in the campaign for the final All-Star Game roster spot, they should feel free to give me a call.
Initial consultation is free.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)