Jul 13, 2010, 4:09 PM EDT
Rosenthal and Morosi are reporting that the Red Sox and Royals have spoken within the past ten days about David Dejesus. Nothing has come of it yet — duh, he’s still on the Royals — but there are suggestions that the talk will continue.
Hey, I love me Darnell McDonald as much as the next guy, but he’s a better story than he is an everyday bat in a championship lineup. With so much uncertainty surrounding Jacoby Ellsbury’s return — and with so many other banged up guys — DeJesus would be a boon to the Red Sox.
- Royals even up World Series with 7-2 Game 2 victory 21
- Craig Kimbrel wins Trevor Hoffman Award; Greg Holland gets Mariano Rivera Award 5
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 9
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 11
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (129)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (95)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)