Jul 16, 2010, 1:13 PM EDT
This is fun.
Rosenthal and Morosi on Wednesday re: Derrek Lee’s no-trade clause:
” . . . some friends of the Cubs first baseman said this week that
they believe he would accept a deal to the right team.”
“I would bet that
not one of my friends knows who Ken Rosenthal is
I dunno. Maybe Rosenthal is like Prince and he uses the word “friends” as a synonym for “fans” or something. Or maybe I’m just getting vocal tone wrong again and I was missing the hard inflection placed on the world “friends,” and Rosenthal really means “enemies.” Or maybe when he says “Cubs first baseman” he means Leon Durham.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)