Jul 16, 2010, 4:26 PM EDT
TBS will celebrate the life of George Steinbrenner with a full week of classic Seinfeld episodes featuring Larry David as the legendary New York Yankees owner. The 10-episode collection will air Monday, July 19 – Friday, July 23, at 7 and 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
Which, of course, is most people’s favorite version of Big Stein. Heat up your eggplant calzones, get in front of your TV and enjoy, people. Or I suppose you can have ham and cheese again. Just don’t forgot the fancy mustard. I love that
fancy mustard. You could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would
taste pretty good to me.
In other news, the word around the office is that you’re a communist! It struck me the other day that a communist pipeline into the vast reservoir of Cuban baseball talent could be the greatest thing to happen
to this organization! . . . Wait! What’s that thing straight ahead? Is that anything? Is that
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8