Jul 16, 2010, 4:26 PM EDT
TBS will celebrate the life of George Steinbrenner with a full week of classic Seinfeld episodes featuring Larry David as the legendary New York Yankees owner. The 10-episode collection will air Monday, July 19 – Friday, July 23, at 7 and 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
Which, of course, is most people’s favorite version of Big Stein. Heat up your eggplant calzones, get in front of your TV and enjoy, people. Or I suppose you can have ham and cheese again. Just don’t forgot the fancy mustard. I love that
fancy mustard. You could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would
taste pretty good to me.
In other news, the word around the office is that you’re a communist! It struck me the other day that a communist pipeline into the vast reservoir of Cuban baseball talent could be the greatest thing to happen
to this organization! . . . Wait! What’s that thing straight ahead? Is that anything? Is that
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 4
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 36
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'