Jul 16, 2010, 4:26 PM EST
TBS will celebrate the life of George Steinbrenner with a full week of classic Seinfeld episodes featuring Larry David as the legendary New York Yankees owner. The 10-episode collection will air Monday, July 19 – Friday, July 23, at 7 and 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
Which, of course, is most people’s favorite version of Big Stein. Heat up your eggplant calzones, get in front of your TV and enjoy, people. Or I suppose you can have ham and cheese again. Just don’t forgot the fancy mustard. I love that
fancy mustard. You could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would
taste pretty good to me.
In other news, the word around the office is that you’re a communist! It struck me the other day that a communist pipeline into the vast reservoir of Cuban baseball talent could be the greatest thing to happen
to this organization! . . . Wait! What’s that thing straight ahead? Is that anything? Is that
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (110)