Jul 16, 2010, 4:26 PM EDT
TBS will celebrate the life of George Steinbrenner with a full week of classic Seinfeld episodes featuring Larry David as the legendary New York Yankees owner. The 10-episode collection will air Monday, July 19 – Friday, July 23, at 7 and 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
Which, of course, is most people’s favorite version of Big Stein. Heat up your eggplant calzones, get in front of your TV and enjoy, people. Or I suppose you can have ham and cheese again. Just don’t forgot the fancy mustard. I love that
fancy mustard. You could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would
taste pretty good to me.
In other news, the word around the office is that you’re a communist! It struck me the other day that a communist pipeline into the vast reservoir of Cuban baseball talent could be the greatest thing to happen
to this organization! . . . Wait! What’s that thing straight ahead? Is that anything? Is that
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20