Jul 16, 2010, 4:26 PM EDT
TBS will celebrate the life of George Steinbrenner with a full week of classic Seinfeld episodes featuring Larry David as the legendary New York Yankees owner. The 10-episode collection will air Monday, July 19 – Friday, July 23, at 7 and 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
Which, of course, is most people’s favorite version of Big Stein. Heat up your eggplant calzones, get in front of your TV and enjoy, people. Or I suppose you can have ham and cheese again. Just don’t forgot the fancy mustard. I love that
fancy mustard. You could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would
taste pretty good to me.
In other news, the word around the office is that you’re a communist! It struck me the other day that a communist pipeline into the vast reservoir of Cuban baseball talent could be the greatest thing to happen
to this organization! . . . Wait! What’s that thing straight ahead? Is that anything? Is that
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (85)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (76)