Jul 19, 2010, 5:59 PM EST
Chicago Sun-Times beat writer Joe Cowley’s artist rendition of Jake Peavy’s season-ending arm injury was a big hit earlier this month, so now the White Sox reporter sketched the hand injury that has Carlos Quentin day-to-day.
Between the Nike swoosh and detailed hair, he really captures of the essence of Quentin.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 24
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 51
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)