Jul 19, 2010, 5:59 PM EDT
Chicago Sun-Times beat writer Joe Cowley’s artist rendition of Jake Peavy’s season-ending arm injury was a big hit earlier this month, so now the White Sox reporter sketched the hand injury that has Carlos Quentin day-to-day.
Between the Nike swoosh and detailed hair, he really captures of the essence of Quentin.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (74)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (70)
- Barry Bonds is back in uniform (68)