Jul 20, 2010, 1:30 PM EST
You know those “HBT Extra” videos we’ve been doing? Well, we’re going to start doing them daily. The Wednesday “Extra” will still be a three or four minute deal, but these daily ones will be shorter and for the most part will concentrate on a couple of the day’s featured games.
As with all things in life, this is a work in progress. The obsessives among you won’t find startling analysis in today’s installment — it really is just a look-ahead thing — but if you have some ideas of where you’d like to see this feature go, by all means, post your ideas in the comments.
But please save the effort if all you’re going to write is “we want more Tiffany.” We already know that.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 87
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 163
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (163)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (138)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)