Jul 20, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
You know those “HBT Extra” videos we’ve been doing? Well, we’re going to start doing them daily. The Wednesday “Extra” will still be a three or four minute deal, but these daily ones will be shorter and for the most part will concentrate on a couple of the day’s featured games.
As with all things in life, this is a work in progress. The obsessives among you won’t find startling analysis in today’s installment — it really is just a look-ahead thing — but if you have some ideas of where you’d like to see this feature go, by all means, post your ideas in the comments.
But please save the effort if all you’re going to write is “we want more Tiffany.” We already know that.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 0
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 27
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 4
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 101
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)