Jul 20, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
You know those “HBT Extra” videos we’ve been doing? Well, we’re going to start doing them daily. The Wednesday “Extra” will still be a three or four minute deal, but these daily ones will be shorter and for the most part will concentrate on a couple of the day’s featured games.
As with all things in life, this is a work in progress. The obsessives among you won’t find startling analysis in today’s installment — it really is just a look-ahead thing — but if you have some ideas of where you’d like to see this feature go, by all means, post your ideas in the comments.
But please save the effort if all you’re going to write is “we want more Tiffany.” We already know that.
- The beauty of belief 12
- MLB to test new pace-of-play rules in the Arizona Fall League — including a pitch clock 31
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 15
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 25
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 70
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 15
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)