Jul 20, 2010, 1:30 PM EDT
You know those “HBT Extra” videos we’ve been doing? Well, we’re going to start doing them daily. The Wednesday “Extra” will still be a three or four minute deal, but these daily ones will be shorter and for the most part will concentrate on a couple of the day’s featured games.
As with all things in life, this is a work in progress. The obsessives among you won’t find startling analysis in today’s installment — it really is just a look-ahead thing — but if you have some ideas of where you’d like to see this feature go, by all means, post your ideas in the comments.
But please save the effort if all you’re going to write is “we want more Tiffany.” We already know that.
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 0
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 45
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 26
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 25
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 131
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (198)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (131)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)