Jul 21, 2010, 8:59 AM EST
Great news from Milwaukee: Bob Uecker is going to be back in the booth for this Friday’s Brewers-Nationals game.
You’ll recall that Uecker underwent heart surgery back in April. He was supposed to miss 12 weeks, so he’s right on schedule and — quite apparently — is recovering nicely.
Uecker is one of the best folks, so if you’re able, I highly recommend you tune in on Friday to welcome him back.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 24
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 23
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 81
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (83)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (81)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)