Jul 21, 2010, 8:59 AM EDT
Great news from Milwaukee: Bob Uecker is going to be back in the booth for this Friday’s Brewers-Nationals game.
You’ll recall that Uecker underwent heart surgery back in April. He was supposed to miss 12 weeks, so he’s right on schedule and — quite apparently — is recovering nicely.
Uecker is one of the best folks, so if you’re able, I highly recommend you tune in on Friday to welcome him back.
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a serious Achilles injury Saturday night 0
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 4
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 89
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 77
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- Report: Angels, Rangers agree on Josh Hamilton trade 70
- Must-Click Link: Alex Rodriguzez: the slugger with a thousand faces 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 115
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Jose Bautista and the Orioles exchanged some words last night (117)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (116)