Jul 21, 2010, 8:59 AM EDT
Great news from Milwaukee: Bob Uecker is going to be back in the booth for this Friday’s Brewers-Nationals game.
You’ll recall that Uecker underwent heart surgery back in April. He was supposed to miss 12 weeks, so he’s right on schedule and — quite apparently — is recovering nicely.
Uecker is one of the best folks, so if you’re able, I highly recommend you tune in on Friday to welcome him back.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 0
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 94
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 229
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)