Jul 22, 2010, 6:25 PM EDT
Very bad news in Jamie Moyer land: An MRI Thursday revealed a sprain of the ulnar
collataral ligament and a strain of the pronator tendon. I’m not sure what that means, but it sounds serious.
Moyer is going on the DL. It’s an injury that could put him out for the year. And at age 47, it’s an injury that could put him out for good.
Here’s hoping that’s not the case.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 41
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)