Jul 23, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
Joe Cowley writes that Kenny Williams doesn’t want to ”disrupt the team chemistry” as he approaches the deadline.
This coming from a guy who almost came to blows with his manager at almost the exact same time they went on an absolute winning tear. It’s also a team with a manager who openly tells the press how pissed he is at his closer every other day.
Hey, I’m all for chemistry, but if there’s any team that shouldn’t give a rat’s patootie about chemistry, it’s the Chicago White Sox.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 41
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 56
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (123)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (88)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)