Jul 23, 2010, 11:13 AM EST
Joe Cowley writes that Kenny Williams doesn’t want to ”disrupt the team chemistry” as he approaches the deadline.
This coming from a guy who almost came to blows with his manager at almost the exact same time they went on an absolute winning tear. It’s also a team with a manager who openly tells the press how pissed he is at his closer every other day.
Hey, I’m all for chemistry, but if there’s any team that shouldn’t give a rat’s patootie about chemistry, it’s the Chicago White Sox.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)