Jul 23, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
Joe Cowley writes that Kenny Williams doesn’t want to ”disrupt the team chemistry” as he approaches the deadline.
This coming from a guy who almost came to blows with his manager at almost the exact same time they went on an absolute winning tear. It’s also a team with a manager who openly tells the press how pissed he is at his closer every other day.
Hey, I’m all for chemistry, but if there’s any team that shouldn’t give a rat’s patootie about chemistry, it’s the Chicago White Sox.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8