Jul 23, 2010, 11:13 AM EDT
Joe Cowley writes that Kenny Williams doesn’t want to ”disrupt the team chemistry” as he approaches the deadline.
This coming from a guy who almost came to blows with his manager at almost the exact same time they went on an absolute winning tear. It’s also a team with a manager who openly tells the press how pissed he is at his closer every other day.
Hey, I’m all for chemistry, but if there’s any team that shouldn’t give a rat’s patootie about chemistry, it’s the Chicago White Sox.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 2
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 20
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)